Re: [NTLK] Clearing Out my Newton Stuff

From: Goodwin, Greg P. <GoodwinG_at_aafes.com>
Date: Sat Jul 12 2008 - 09:34:58 EDT

Hey Sonny,
     Drop me a line at drclu@swbell.net.

     Doc Clu

-----Original Message-----
From: newtontalk-bounce@newtontalk.net on behalf of Sonny Hung
Sent: Fri 7/11/2008 2:58 PM
To: newtontalk@newtontalk.net
Subject: [NTLK] Clearing Out my Newton Stuff

[NTLK] Clearing Out my Newton Stuff
Dear NTLK List Members,

I am clearing out some Newton Stuff to make room in the basement.
If anyone is interested please make sure you reply directly to me.
Prefer to ship everything locally in the US but will consider else where
too. International.

Payment: Prefer PayPal Bank Funded - I have only one more Credit Card Funded
Transaction left and you would need to cover the fee if using this option

First on the Block:

ACT! for Newton
Version is not labeled so I'd assume it's version 1.0 - never used these
floppies.
Mac & PC Versions included with the Manual
$5 USD plus shipping with delivery verification CONT US (Insurance is
optional)

EnRoute (MP2000 Bundle Version Manual)
For those missing this manual
$1 USD plus shipping with delivery confirmation CONT US (Insurance is
optional)

Newton Toolkit
Version Beta 1.0
I placed this in a binder and it includes two floppies (Application &
Samples)
Nice addition to your collection if you don't have it yet.
$25 USD plus shipping with delivery confirmation CONT US (Insurance is
optional)

These are the first on the Block and more to come as I clear the out slowly.

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung