Re: [NTLK] Lombard/Pismo batteries [WAS: "Re: Legacy Software"]

From: Kate Case <kate.case_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu Jul 10 2008 - 04:54:11 EDT

I bought my Modbook from OWC and they were great. I can't fault
them. They only charged $56 for delivery to Australia which is
fantastic - I've had outlets in the US wanting to charge me $30
freight for a piddly little packet of violin strings!
Customs charge is nothing to do with the retailer, so you can't blame
them for that.