Re: [NTLK] Lombard/Pismo batteries [WAS: "Re: Legacy Software"]

From: John Broughton <jdbroughton_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed Jul 09 2008 - 21:19:26 EDT

Christian,
I've been a customer of macsales just about since they went online and have had several bad incidents and all of them have been with mail in rebate issues. Having problems getting a mail in rebate seems to be par for the course with some merchants. As I said, I've been a happy camper with most of the things we've bought over the years and now I don't consider a rebate as a legitimate sales offer with very few exceptions. Doing business this way makes for less aggrevation.