Re: [NTLK] Cases: What'cha using?

From: Lord Groundhog <LordGroundhog_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon Jul 07 2008 - 14:28:18 EDT

~~~ On 2008/07/07 18:08, Woody Smith at woodysmith@comcast.net wrote ~~~

> An Eagle Creek bag, some evidence of use. similar material to above.
> No image but it has belt loop, top zipper and flap would carry new,
> phone and wallet, checkbook.
> $25 with US shipping.

Woody,

Tell me more, please. I've never seen this case, being a Newton owner only
3 years (this month!). Does it fit the 2x00s or is just for the earlier
ones?

If it will take a 2x00, what colour is it, and how much larger than a 2100
is it? You mention that it'll carry a little extra but I'm not sure how
huge it is. Wallet, phone and checkbook sound potentially bulky.

I'm trying to find something for when I don't want/need to carry a load of
extras like cards (well, one or two maybe), cables, charger, etc. (that's
most of the time, really). My ideal case would be a streamlined (no thicker
than 2.8cm would be ideal) padded holster that I could hang on my belt, or
else something of similar form-factor I could wear as a shoulder holster.

I definitely don't want to go the "man-purse" route.

TIA.

Shalom.
Christian

łAny sufficiently advanced magic is indistinguishable from a Newton.˛
            -- what Arthur C. Clarke meant

http://youtube.com/watch?v=1ZzpdPJ7Zr4
(With thanks to Chod Lang)
http://tinyurl.com/29y2dl