Re: [NTLK] Einstein, memory problem?

From: dotline7 <dotline7_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun Jul 06 2008 - 12:03:19 EDT

I run Einstein since 2 days.

To install pkgs is a problem. I tried a lot of times before I was ready with
DateMan. It simply halts and I have to click with mouse on and on ...and
than it goes a bit, and than halts again....
After situation program is more stable but I need to restart it from time to
time. In the end I have loaded ACT and DateMan (work perfect). Especially,
ACT was working perfectly without any problem.

I am sill happy with Einstein which opens a new door for Newton software.
Which is superior many other software.

I will use it for notes, contact management, address book...

John