Re: [NTLK] Read Notes on OS X?

From: R A Parker <Quadzillanet_at_SBCGlobal.NET>
Date: Sat Jul 05 2008 - 16:19:00 EDT

On Saturday, July 5, 2008 at 11:56 am Woody Smith wrote:

> sketches from Notes via Mail

Well, I usually have no luck either. My problem is different and has to do with Mail V and my SMTP server through yahoo. They don't work well tegether with longer messages. I've brought that up before, otherwise Mail V works mostly.

However, back to your problem. I just tested sending in a couple ways. A Drawing from Works and a Sketch from Notes. Make sure "Text only" is unchecked in the addressing slip. I, at least, get to see a preview in the Outbox.

If I try to actually send, it is then I run in to my SMTP problem. Mail V kinda hangs and never really completes the sending (ending), again because of message length... at least on my end that is. I've always wanted to find another SMTP server (or setup my own) that would do a better job with Mail V. Until then, I'll have to be content with what my Newton can do.

Ron

--
Sent with Mail V and a Wireless MessagePad 2100.
--
       |\ |  @ TahoeSunsets.COM