Re: [NTLK] Mini notebooks

From: Kostas Theofilis <roufianos_at_mac.com>
Date: Sat Jul 05 2008 - 14:54:37 EDT

On 5 Jul 2008, at 17:51, L.W. Brown wrote:
> I am more and more a fan of the MacBook Air

I am waiting for a RevB of the Air in order to get one. The only spec
that stops me with the current revision is the 80GB disk.

The whole point is that laptops are supposed to be full computers. And
there are certain size limits for a computer to be usable in a
comfortable way. (screen/keyboard size. And note the word
"comfortable").

For the occasional email/web/app on the go, a device form other than
laptop is preferrable.
For a digital companion/notebook , the Newton form is preferrable :-D
At least for me.

Kostas