Re: [NTLK] Read Notes on OS X?

From: Ed Miller <cmdrguard_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat Jul 05 2008 - 13:26:33 EDT

Well I've tried extensively to get the fax setup to work. Frankly, I
think that would be ideal if only it would work. I've always been very
very frustrated by the lack of ability for two computers to
communicate directly through phone-modems - it seems like something
that's possible in my mind.

The next alternative, which Ron also suggested, was to use Mail V. I
think I will go that route. Now I'll just need to get a hold of a
PCMCIA ethernet card. I'm going to try to hook it up to the LAN port
on my 802.11g Airport Extreme. ... Many of you are probably thinking I
should go the wireless route, but I don't want to lower my network's
encryption from WPA to WEP considering WEP is very easy to crack.

Thanks for all your help, folks. It's so very nice to see the Newton
community still alive and kicking.

Ed