Re: [NTLK] Personal Word List

From: Jon Glass <jonglass_at_usa.net>
Date: Tue Jul 01 2008 - 01:50:12 EDT

On Tue, Jul 1, 2008 at 12:18 AM, Andy Hill <adhill@fastmail.co.uk> wrote:
> Thank you for your comments. It was my impatience after all.
>
> Incidentally if I were to do a hard reset in the future, which aspect
> should I restore to ensure my personal word list was continued?

Good question. ;-) I'm pretty sure it would be the System soup, but if
one is using Paul's alt.rec, I don't know where he stores his extra
ones.... possibly the same place?

In any case, when I have to do a hard reset, I always back up to a
card, and restore everything from there. Never had a problem, and if
there were things I didn't want back, I just uncheck them before
restoring.

--
 -Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland