[NTLK] Tabular Data App?

From: Steve <steve_at_craftsathome.net>
Date: Wed Jan 30 2008 - 15:43:00 EST

I have a bunch of CSV files on my Windoze PC. I would like to have them on
the Newt platform as a simple grid of data that I can search and scroll
through. I don't care if I have to make them PKG files on the PC first, I
don't care if I have to import them as something and then convert on the
eMate. I just want to have the tables/grids of data available and jump
from grid-to-grid with a tap or two. I am still sifting through the
productivity apps I found here and there, but any $.02 is very much
appreciated.

Thanks.