Re: [NTLK] No New Newt, epaper witn pen

From: dotline7 <dotline7_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed Jan 30 2008 - 03:18:22 EST

Come on it is not so bad! We will survive. With Newton of course.

It is true, on the other hand, we are not getting younger but still I have
hope to buy you all a drink, the only problem is that we are so far away
from each other. I propose we, in our global world, if we want, can take a
drink thinking about us all united by the same thought.

Taking about Newton Mark II as closed shell. It complies with my perception
of today's way of treating customers like children or "idiots". They give us
toys not machines to help us in life.

Newton is effect of understanding of human behavior. It has a human
interface. And it is stable. What more we need?

Why no one want to repeat it? It it too good? Are we not ready? Will we
always receive "half-ready" products?

Too many questions.

I think 10 years from now we will still prize our Newtons.

John