Re: [NTLK] Problems running Letter Express app. on MP 2X00

From: <mkow1234_at_aol.com>
Date: Tue Jan 29 2008 - 22:00:55 EST

Preliminary test results show that the Letter Express application is intended to function only on the earlier, smaller form factor Newton MessagePads (i.e. MP 110, 120, 130, and possibly the OMP). The app will NOT run on an MP 2X00.
The app does not seem to be affected adversely by NOS updates, so yes, it does appear that it will run on NOS 2.0.

Many thanks to Jon and Sonny, for their efforts in testing the application's hardware and OS compatibility.

Best regards,

Matt K.
Detroit, Michigan USA

P.S.? I'm on the lookout for an MP 130, so that I can experiment further with this application.
Please contacxt me off list, if you have one for sale. Thanks.