Re: [NTLK] synching with Os X?

From: Martin Joseph <NT_at_stillnewt.org>
Date: Sun Jan 27 2008 - 21:46:09 EST

On Jan 27, 2008, at 2:29 AM, Ian P. Currie wrote:

> Morgan -
>
> I believe you have an MBP and use NCX... are you also using Leopard?
> And if so, are you able to connect over ethernet?
>
> It's a mystery to me why it won't work. It's so smooth on the PB with
> Tiger.

I don't have any specific info on this, but the leopard fire wall is
prime suspect. There have been several reports of Apple changing the
firewall in Leopard, with sometimes negative impacts.

Just a thought,
Marty

PS I just bought a Leopard family pack last night, so I will test at
some point soon...