[NTLK] Smallest Portable Printer

From: John <OceanCity_at_mac.com>
Date: Sun Jan 27 2008 - 15:02:37 EST

>I use an HP 350 (used an HP 320 before with serial cable). Works
>great with an infrared adapter I picked up on ebay.

Hi Chod,

I have an Apple StyleWriter II printer (small but no IR), and also an HP
LaserJet 6MP printer (bigger but has IR), both which are compatible with
my Newtons. Let me know if you'd be interested in either one to
purchase. Normally what I do is just use the Newton Print-Pak plug
dongle thing which I plug into generic B&W printers that have the
centronix jack.

John