Re: [NTLK] Using NCX?

From: Woody Smith <woodysmith_at_comcast.net>
Date: Sun Jan 27 2008 - 13:54:47 EST

The first step is connecting whether you are using NCX or anything.
Is your Newton ethernet ready? If not you will need to get necessary
files installed and acquire a compatible ethernet card for the 2100.
Is your Macbook able to use serial through a compatible serial/USB
adapter? If so then you can use NCX on the mac and Dock > serial on
the newton.

What is your current starting point?

Woody