[NTLK] Raissa or other news readers?

From: Jon Glass <jonglass_at_usa.net>
Date: Sat Jan 26 2008 - 05:01:27 EST

I'm trying to make my Newton useful for something new--namely RSS feed
reading. However, Raissa does something really weird when I try to use
it.

On some sites, it just gives me an error--probably some incompatible
feed format. However, on other sites, it's even weirder... It
downloads all the data, and on the right, I see the little arrows for
scrolling, and I can scroll--sometimes several pages, but there is
_nothing_ in the feed window... It's blank, empty, no text. Tapping
does nothing. Quitting and reopening Raissa does nothing. Reloading
does nothing. This is on a 2100, btw, freshly reset, so I doubt it
could be a memory issue, especially because I sent it to a feed that I
knew had little in it (about 3 items, IIRC).

Is Raissa just outdated?

If so, is there another feed reader that people would recommend?

IMO, since the web is a waste, I figured that reading feeds would be
an ideal use for the Newton. It's text-heavy, and typically, images
aren't important, but it appears that even this is no longer possible?
or am I missing something drastically??? I sure hope so! ;-)

--
 -Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland