Re: [NTLK] Flash memory for eMate

From: Woody Smith <woodysmith_at_comcast.net>
Date: Fri Jan 25 2008 - 17:58:57 EST

The card you indicated is probablt an intel series 2+. I bought
several of these hoping that they ould work in the eMate but they will
not.
they are read only. The ones that I bought do work read and write in
the 120b and 130. I seem to recall that there are some cards that are
only compatable with the 2x00.

Woody