[NTLK] Newton / N800 Bluetooth connection?

From: Mr Jonathan Dueck <jonathandueck_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed Jan 23 2008 - 18:34:51 EST

Hi, all,
I'm wondering if anyone's go experience using Blunt for Bluetooth file exchange between a Newton
2000/2100 and a Nokia Internet Tablet (800 / 810). I recently got a Nokia N800, and it appears to
be good at what the Newton is not: modern web apps. But the Newton is good at what it is not:
everything else, especially HWR and intant-on functionality. They seem like good traveling
partners to me, if they could talk to one another. Has anyone tried this?
Best,
Jon