[NTLK] Cellular setup for sale

From: Greg Spencer <gspencer_at_sympatico.ca>
Date: Wed Jan 23 2008 - 16:39:48 EST

Housecleaning has unearthed my old StarTAC phone & modem that I used
to use with my MP2100. Since I no longer use either, perhaps someone
on the list would be interested in having it. Here's what's in the box:

StarTAC CDMA analog phone - it's either a 6000 or 6500 - I used it on
the Bell Mobility network but it should work on any CDMA system
Phone manual - includes programming instructions so you can set it up
for your own network
Wall-mounted & auto chargers - the wall mount input is 100V-240V 50-60Hz
Batteries - 1 NiMh standard main, 1 Li-on standard main, 1 Li-on
standard extra capacity main, 1 Li-on slim auxiliary & 1 NiMh
standard auxiliary
Belt clip
Earphone & mic.
Megahertz XJ4288 modem - I think I may have flashed this to 33.6bps
but I can't be certain
Megahertz XJ4336 modem
US Robotics CableMOT4 direct-connect cable - this is the cable that
runs from the modem card to the StarTAC - says its compatible with
the StarTAC 6000, 6500, 8000, 8500
Manual for the cable

I'd much prefer that this go to someone who would like to have it
instead of it ending up in landfill.

I'd like to get $20 for the whole set-up, but if that's too much let
me know how much you're willing to pay. Shipping of course is extra.

Please reply to me off list.

Thanks!

Greg