Re: [NTLK] tempted

From: Frederick Heald <justfred_at_obtainium.org>
Date: Tue Jan 22 2008 - 17:06:46 EST

I'm looking at springing for one of these. So the "4g surf" is the
one you'd pick? I was leaning towards the full-on 8gb (mainly for the
1gb RAM and better battery than the surf), which seems to only be
available from dynamism.com (I can't find a listing for it on newegg).

I like Unix, but I like OSX better, so I'd probably try to Hackintosh it.