Re: [NTLK] Newton Museum Torrent

From: Ian P. Currie <ipcurrie_at_mac.com>
Date: Tue Jan 22 2008 - 05:50:34 EST

Hi Norman - and thanks.

I've actually never started a torrent myself, but it looks fairly
straightforward.

I use Azureus, and under the File menu, the first option is New
Torrent. Once there, you have to choose a tracker. The one I need to
complete my file is:

http://tracker.torrentbox.com:2710/announce

Then choose the file you want to seed, and that's about it I guess.
Please note that, for this to work, I think I need the file name to be
identical to the file name of my partial download, which is:

Newton Museum.dmg

Thanks for giving this a shot.

I.