Re: [NTLK] Encryption?

From: Steve <steve_at_craftsathome.net>
Date: Mon Jan 21 2008 - 23:15:43 EST

There are quite a few encryption algorithms out there for "low powered"
devices. There must be something out there that's useful.

I am thinking about encryption because I want to send stuff over TCP/IP
(either ethernet or wifi), I know it wouldn't be needed over a serial
connection.

Thanks, I'll search around for "the fish".