Re: [NTLK] vCard Puzzle

From: Jon Glass <jonglass_at_usa.net>
Date: Mon Jan 21 2008 - 03:00:35 EST

On Jan 20, 2008 10:13 PM, Greg Hankins <ghankins@mac.com> wrote:
> Jon,
> Playing with NewtSync to see whether I could get it to work, I also
> wiped my Newt's Names file. I was able to get NewtSync to transfer
> all the AddressBook files over to the Newton without crashing,
> though, as with the vCard problem I mentioned, it only transferred
> one mailing address even though some of my addresses have more than one.

Yeah, these are the problems I _used_ to have, but now, I don't even
get so far as to connect! I'm not sure if the Newton Package is
bailing out, or if the desktop app is simply dying, but I wish I could
get even so far as to get the start of a sync! I don't know, but I
thought it might be the recent updates to Tiger, or maybe I never got
it to work under Tiger... It's been a while. I forgot about the
mailing and email address restrictions. Hm. need to rethink this.
Maybe I just need to do a text dump from Address Book, and use NCU on
my dino next to me to import again...

--
 -Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland