Re: [NTLK] vCard Puzzle

From: <matthowe_at_comcast.net>
Date: Sun Jan 20 2008 - 20:01:10 EST

There are three systems for syncing to Outlook. First there is Lookout. A bit dated but still functional. It has been released as freeware but you have to do some gymnastics to fool the registration process. Then there is iNewton. Full featured and newly released. Sorry I am on the road and so I can't give you a link to it. Lastly I have a project in the works called Ladle. As an interim project I made Newton dump . It is located at:
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/mhowe41/Software/newton_dump.htm
It will dump your Newton information to either an Access database or a comma deliminated text file.
Matt Howe
On the road.

From: "SteveCraft" <steve@craftsathome.net>