[NTLK] Getting MP2100 setup on Wifi

From: Joe Breuer <joebreuer_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat Jan 19 2008 - 20:03:07 EST

Hi,
After a number of years I decided to get my 2100 out of the closet and put
it back in service.
I have been reading through some of the material on different web sites and
would really appreciate guidance on exactly what is necessary to get a
newton running wireless.
I purchased a Orinoco Gold Wifi card and would like to have someone confirm
that it will actually work with a 2100.

If it does I would love to know exactly what packages are necessary to
install to make this card operational.

I have not had my newton on the web in many years and the last time it was a
dial up connection.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,
Joe Breuer