Re: [NTLK] Wifi with WPA.

From: Joshua B Nass <josh.nass_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed Jan 16 2008 - 14:24:28 EST

Thanks for the reply Leandro. The big problem with MAC filtering is NOTHING
is encrypted over the air. Anyone with a laptop sitting in a car could
potentially grab every unmodified packet coming out of your network.
I have been thinking about the touch, but the lack of 802.1x encryption is
making me re-think that. Since that is the standard we use at work, I would
have a device that would be useless in the office where I most need the
mobility. At home I have my laptop.