Re: [NTLK] No New Newt

From: Peter Fraser <pjfraser_at_mac.com>
Date: Wed Jan 16 2008 - 12:05:57 EST

and the reason the Air is so revolutionary is that it's a real
notebook (fast processor, full size screen and keyboard, proper
battery life) at a subnotebook weight.

and they've addressed the no optical drive thing brilliantly.
remember all the outrage when the first imacs came out with no floppy
drive?