Re: [NTLK] Holiday dates?

From: Alan Balas <gomphos_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Fri Jan 11 2008 - 21:53:30 EST

While I was creating an Excel spreadsheet to calculate US Federal
holidays I took my newfound knowledge of holiday history and created
recurring events on my Newton to essentially make a perpetual holiday
calendar. Yes, I know you have to create an event for each holiday,
but once they're in there, they're in there for good!

I'll post specific instructions if I'm not too tired after work
tomorrow.

- Alan

On Jan 11, 2008, at 9:44 PM, Dan wrote