Re: [NTLK] Holiday dates?

From: Dan <dan_at_dbdigitalweb.com>
Date: Fri Jan 11 2008 - 13:25:08 EST

On 1/11/2008 8:34 AM, Morgan Aldridge wrote:
> On 1/11/08, M.Erickson@brighton.ac.uk <M.Erickson@brighton.ac.uk> wrote:
>> Can anyone tell me if they have produced a calendar file of public holidays,
>> etc. for 2008 that I can upload into my newt? Or - can anyone tell me how I
>> could go about doing this, other than through buying a paper diary and
>> copying all the holidays in by hand.
>
> Victor used to take Apple's various holiday calendars and convert them
> to a pkg that one could download, but that option's sort of out now
> that he's no longer Newtoning.

I have all the files. The problem is I need to install and set up Peral
to create source files that can be made in to packages. If someone can
point me to a easy to a quick and install method of perl on windows (I
don't have time to fuss with it right now). I should be able to create
the packages.

-Dan