Re: [NTLK] Newton Museum DVDs

From: Matt Howe <matthowe_at_comcast.net>
Date: Thu Jan 10 2008 - 17:26:51 EST

Well my torrent is currently running but I don't know how you would connect
to it without a tracker. As I said before I'm not to knowledgeable with
torrents. For those out there that know, can I post a file of some type on
my personal website that people could use? Once we get it started we could
move it to UNNA or I could just leave it on my site. So experts, let me know
what to do.

Matt (Ducky) Howe
Owner of a MP2000U and an Emate
mhowe@gfn.org (Newton)
http://santa-duck.dyndns.org:8080/ (Newton server)
matthowe@comcast.net (Desktop)
http://home.comcast.net/~mhowe41/ (desktop)

Morgan Aldridge wrote:

If someone would like to upload a copy of the Museum DVDs to me and/or
send me a link to the torrents (I'm in the US, if that makes a
difference... and it sounds like it might) I'll gladly mirror them and
provide a seed on UNNA.org.

Wasn't there also a torrent of a DVD of the video cassettes floating
around at one point as well?

Morgan Aldridge

---
morgant@makkintosshu.com