[NTLK] VT100 software recommendation

From: Michael LaMorte <mike_at_2shea.com>
Date: Mon Jan 07 2008 - 13:27:14 EST

Hi all,

Among my 4 NewtOS devices is an eMate 300 that I'd like to use for a
VT100 terminal to configure our switches here in the office via serial
connection. I have tried PT100 (1.1b4), but it doesn't play well with
the terminal on the switch we installed. (Connects okay, but at the
login screen no keyboard input is accepted.)

I double-checked the connection settings that the switch requires
(baud, parity, etc) and they're all set okay.

Either I have something mis-configured or I need something other than
PT100.

Any recommendations?

Thanks in advance,
Mike

---
Michael A. LaMorte
           "In matters of style, swim with the current;
            In matters of principle, stand like a rock"
                          -Thomas Jefferson