Re: [NTLK] Repair a newton

From: Woody Smith <woodysmith_at_comcast.net>
Date: Sun Jan 06 2008 - 18:56:21 EST

Newtons are rather sturdy.
some of problems that I know about are
• spring at bottom of battery compartment getting too compressed, test
with power adapter
• ROM board loose, remove back and reseat it
• Port door breaking and severing the display ribbon, can be repaired
with some difficulty though I would replace the newton.
What are your symptoms

Have a look at JK Sales. repair service.
<http://www.jksalesinc.com/catalog/index.php?cPath'0&osCsid(738217dfc6b3e16566e55e58d4f1cb

In Europe I would contact Frank.

Woody