[NTLK] purchase a newton

From: rbailerum1 <rbailerum1_at_mac.com>
Date: Fri Jan 04 2008 - 21:21:56 EST

Hey all. I'm new to the list, and to the world of Newton (though not
new to the world of Apple). Please forgive me if this is the wrong
way to ask a question! (and if so, maybe someone can lead me to the
correct place)

I'm looking to purchase a Netwon, preferably a 2100, though I'd take
any recommedations if that's not a good purchase. Any specific place
you all recommend? I found J&K Sales, which sells numerous ones, but
I wasn't sure of the quality.

I hope you all are well, and thanks for any help you can provide!

Ryan