[NTLK] How I use my Newton?

From: <dotline7_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed Jan 02 2008 - 11:38:42 EST

My handwriting is impossible to recognise. Even Newton could not do it
so I use Newton for handwritten note taking, for Works w keyboard and
Date-Man for linking, to-dos or planing. It is as simple as that. I
don't know any other PDA or UMPC which could do it all. It is most human
device on earth, most friendly and compete. I think it will take before
we see better one.
John
PS Is it possible to make a new OS, full size, for Mac or PC, based on
Newton's OS and it's functionality, let's say a Tablet. But not Windows,
Linux or OSX? It would be nice to have one.