Re: [NTLK] New emate, how to connect?

From: Lee Mazur <realmenwearheels_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri Feb 29 2008 - 17:25:25 EST

If only I had the TiBook that just preceeded mine, then I would have the
built in IR port you speak of, but alas I have the DVI model and no IrDA.
Sonny told me off list that y'all sometimes are able to set people's emates
up with wireless drivers for them if they live in close proximity - does
anyone live in the Rochester, NY area. Such a meeting would be extremely
appreciated.