Re: [NTLK] Happy Anniversary ! :-(

From: Jon Glass <jonglass_at_usa.net>
Date: Wed Feb 27 2008 - 13:54:17 EST

On Wed, Feb 27, 2008 at 5:01 PM, Goodwin, Greg P. <GoodwinG@aafes.com> wrote:
> So was this the death of the Newton, or the real start of the Newton
> community? Think about it.

I don't know. . . The Newton community was really strong before that.
However, like any orphan, it really grew up in the aftermath!

However, I would hate to discount the community from while the Newton
was still alive. There were great people involved, and giving a lot to
the community--Adam Tow, Rich of This Old Newt, and many others. In
fact, one of the greatest strengths of the Newton platform has
_always_ been its community.

--
 -Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland