Re: [NTLK] Partial success!

From: Scott Hoffman <scottyhoffo_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon Feb 25 2008 - 16:29:18 EST

Hi,
     I can't for the life of me get the serial port to cooperate! Any
suggestions? I've never tinkered with OS9 before.
     It seems like every time I try to connect the Newt to the port it says
the serial port is in use - even when there's nothing plugged in it or
running... I must be missing something.
     Gotta run to work - talk with you later.
     Thanks,
     Scott

BTW Which model do you have? I think I got a pretty good deal on a 300MHz
model on eBay - think it was $130 all told - came with DVD drive and decoder
card and two extra batteries. (gonna send them in to be rebuilt)