Re: [NTLK] Newtonworks problem

From: Woody Smith <woodysmith_at_comcast.net>
Date: Sat Feb 23 2008 - 19:31:44 EST

Are you restoring from an eMate backup?

I just looked at my eMate and it does have the draw option in works
but I could not find the extension. Works is built in in the eMate so
I wonder/assume that Draw is a part of it.

On my 2100 Newtworks is an application and NewtDraw is an extension.

See if you can install a fresh copy of Newtworks.

Woody