Re: [NTLK] N800 / Newt BT pairing doesn't work

From: Mr Jonathan Dueck <jonathandueck_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed Feb 20 2008 - 08:17:35 EST

Hi, Giorgio,

Thanks so much for trying this! I really appreciate it. Thinking about it, I wonder if NPDS and
the instructions at WikiWikiNewt on sharing a 'net connection via Bluetooth
(http://tinyurl.com/2nb8zt) might not be the best way to do file exchange... I'm not sure my
Newt2k (not a 2100) is going to like serving pages, but sometime in the next little while, I might
give it a try, given your success pairing the devices, as below. If it works, I'll post a howto to
WikiWikiNewt, and a link to it, to the list here. Thanks again, so much, for trying this!

Cheers,
Jon