Re: [NTLK] Merge the data on two Newtons?

From: Woody Smith <woodysmith_at_comcast.net>
Date: Tue Feb 19 2008 - 15:43:13 EST

Backup the data from 130 to pc card.
with same card move all of the 2100s names, dates, and notes to the
card using select all and the file icon in each application
THIS IS IMPORTANT otherwise you will over write these stores when you
restore .
tap card icon and select restore, when presented with restore options
tic or un tick packages as you choose BUT
fir information only select the name, dates, notes data
Restore and reset
You can now move the information safely tucked away on the card back
to internal store and you will have merged your data

Woody