Re: [NTLK] Luca

From: Grant Hutchinson <grant_at_splorp.com>
Date: Mon Feb 18 2008 - 18:33:16 EST

In a previous message, Morgan Aldridge typed vigorously:

>> No disrespect intended, but we've been told he's been manually removed
>> from the list three times now. Were the first couple of times not
>> actual removal but sending the unsub command for him, giving him the
>> option to ignore the confirmation?
>
>The first few attempts were by list members using the unsubscribe form
>on the Newton Talk home page. As list dad, Grant has direct access to
>the ecartis software and subscription lists, so I'd assume by
>"manually" he means at least "directly" and judging by some comments
>on ecartis, it could have been quite manual.

This is exactly the case. Plus, the member had subscribed (or
someone using those addresses had subscribed) using several
addresses. All addresses that I was able to cull from the
various posts have been unsubscribed and confirmed. Should any
of them reappear on the list, I'll add them to the blacklist
file as well.

g.

Grant Hutchinson
Interface Considerations & Feature Deprecation

Weblog : www.splorp.com
Newton : www.newted.org
Design : www.veer.com
Photos : www.flickr.com/photos/splorp