Re: [NTLK] Luca

From: Glenn Kardy <gkardy_at_japanime.com>
Date: Mon Feb 18 2008 - 03:42:46 EST

Hi Steve...

I hope you're wrong, too! (And don't worry, you don't sound like a
jerk at all -- we're all tired of BEING YELLED AT by this guy.)

I wonder, though, if somebody is (repeatedly) signing up for the list
using his email address, and he's simply frustrated that he keeps
getting "confirm your subscription request" emails for something he
didn't sign up for in the first place.
Possible?

In any case, it would probably be best if the list-mom simply removes
his address, and if possible bans it from being submitted again.

Cheers,

Glenn