Re: [NTLK] Wifi Woes

From: Woody Smith <woodysmith_at_comcast.net>
Date: Sat Feb 16 2008 - 15:17:02 EST

Did you reset your Newton after installing the various drivers? If
not then do so. And if you see any "this may not work messages then
do it again.

Sometimes people install more drivers than are good for them.
Try freezing Lantern patch and more wifi if you have it installed.

If your newt still recognizes the card then leave them frozen, if not
try thawing one at a time.
I would reset my newton between each change.

try turning off encryption temporarily (hide SSID for minimal
security) and eliminate possible error in matching WEP and its
hexadecimal equiv.

Which help files and tutorials did you use?

Woody