Re: [NTLK] NCX under Leopard - Newbie alert.

From: Daniel Jagendorf <bufoamer_at_nyct.net>
Date: Wed Feb 13 2008 - 02:24:15 EST

Stuart,

I always had to plug the cable into a turned-off newt (which turns it
on), otherwise it doesn't realize it's connected.
Check NCX preferences to make sure it sees your adaptor (if not you
might have to install the latest drivers).
In Dock select plain serial as your connection, no mucking about with
setting the speed.

Good Luck,
DanJ