Re: [NTLK] Librarian?

From: Dan <dan_at_dbdigitalweb.com>
Date: Sun Feb 10 2008 - 16:42:33 EST

On 2/10/2008 2:36 PM, Scott Rogers wrote:
> I'm pretty sure my wife would kill me if I required some kind of sound
> to turn pages. I read ebooks in bed. ;)

Heh well if the sensativity is high enough just taping the case
(inaudable to anyone else) will cause the page to be turned. I also
like the 1x0 for the form factor and ebook reading. I never had a
problem using a fingernail on the down arrow. But the nice thing is, we
can use our Newtons in the way they work best for us. :)

-Dan