Re: [NTLK] Librarian?

From: Daniel Padilla Roldán <dproldan_at_telefonica.net>
Date: Sun Feb 10 2008 - 12:32:58 EST

Scott Rogers escribió:
> The latest update to FBReader hosed it on my Nokia 770, and so I'm
> back to my Newton for ebook reading. I seem to remember an app that
> would let me scroll through pages using the power switch...I believe
> it was called Librarian. It's on on UNNA. Does anyone know where I
> can get this? Or something similar?
>
> Thanks in advance.

    You can try VoiceTurn. Maybe I'm biased, but for me it still the
best way to read an electronic book, just tap the newton anywhere your
finger happen to be, no need to reach for any button.
    Remember to set-up for ambient noise and such. It works quite well
after that.

http://dev.newtontalk.net/~dpadilla/progs/VoiceTurn2/VoiceTurn2b2.pkg

Daniel