[NTLK] Re-Celling Rechargeable Packs for MP2x00 & eMate 300

From: Sonny Hung <sonnyhung_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri Feb 08 2008 - 00:32:42 EST

[NTLK] Re-Celling Rechargeable Packs for MP2x00 & eMate 300
I'm just wondering if anyone in the US or else where has checked the cost of
recelling a pack out by looking into the purchase of pre fabricated AA NiMH
Packs?
I happened to look into while googling and discovered that there is at least
one vendor that's selling AA NiMH Packs that are 4.8V with 2200 or 2600mAh
capacity.
The only items that need to be addressed are the installation of the
Thermistor and PolyCell for the eMate 300 and the attachment of the wiring
harness.
For the MP2x00 it's a bit more complicated but you'd save the time of
finding NiMH AA Cells and having to solder them together....
Thought I'd throw that out at everyone since there was some recent chatter
about it...

HTH

--
God bless,