[NTLK] Speed?

From: John Broughton <jdbroughton_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu Feb 07 2008 - 20:21:27 EST

Good news to all trying to download the Newton Museum image - I'm presently downloading at 200+ kbs (244 kbs actually). Somebody must have plugged in the Energizer Bunny. I've been at this for the past five days and never exceeded 20 kbs up until now. Any thoughts?
I've got a commercial cable account and will continue seeding after the download is complete with unlimited (Their term?) bandwidth.