Re: [NTLK] Maintenance Q's re. MP130 and 2100

From: Stuart Mingay <stuartmingay_at_mac.com>
Date: Wed Feb 06 2008 - 10:16:43 EST

ah, the other bit of information I forgot to add was that I have Power Prefs installed and when I initially turned the 130 on after installing the new batteries, the backlight came on at switch on. I could turn the backlight off using the power switch at that time. I've messed around with the setting a bit but nothing gets the backlight working.