Re: [NTLK] Newtontalk T-shirts?

From: Sonny Hung <sonnyhung_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue Feb 05 2008 - 16:00:36 EST

On Feb 4, 2008 11:16 PM, Grant Hutchinson <grant@splorp.com> wrote:
> I've been looking into Bountee and Spreadshirt. Never been very
> impressed with the quality of Café Press in the past, but it
> has been a while since I used them.

I've got a friend locally here in NYC that does this - it use to be a side
job for him but might have turned into a full time side job... if you want I
could ask him what he's charging. You guy's would have to probably have a
design digitized in the format he can use and then he'd quote you some
prices for different type of T-Shirts... my wife had him do some T-Shirts,
Sweat Shirts and Windbreaker Jackets a few years back for her company (US
Federal Law Enforcement agency) and the Logo looked real nice. If you want I
can check in with him to see what he's doing and you guys can deal with him
direct...

I've seen his work and can vouch that those items he did for my wife's
office came out great cause I wear it occasionally and it's still in great
shape...

Not sure how competitive his prices are though.

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung